Thursday, July 21, 2005

'Puter hit by lightning

Well, I guess that about sums it up...I can't e-mail or surf the web...or do anything. This is not the first time that lightning has hit the house...ususally,its the satellite box...but I guess this time the modem bit the dust! Oh well! I guess we'll be getting a new one soon...hopefully.

KID ROCK WAS AWESOME!!!! We can't wait to go see him again! I am hoping to get tix for Bon Jovi in August for Warren's birthday....so don't tell him.

Nothing new is going on personally, we're both working tons and spending no time doing anything together...I just went to visit my mom for the first time in like a month yesterday...The pool was cold, but the hot tub was wonderful!!! We're going over to make ribs for Dad on the 31st...he's going to be on vacation then, and has decided that he wants his father's day gift now...I guess I can't argue with him about that. Eric and Jasmine went to Michigan's Adventure with her family yesterday...they had fun, but want to go to Cedar Point next month. They want us to go with them....I guess we'll see.

Well, nothing else to really report...Jason Hose's wife gave birth to a beautiful baby boy--Nolan the other day...he's a really handsome little guy..we're all happy for them. and we wish them all the best!

1 comment:

Lori Anne Haskell said...

Yay! So glad you had a great time at the concert! I knew you would, he is awesome live. How is work going?