Thursday, April 13, 2006

I went to the doctor today..I've lost 18 pounds in 3 months! He's very happy with that as am I! I am only about 6 months from being able to have surgery...The doctor agrees with me that this is a good idea, and that I will probably get pregnant shortly thereafter. I have another appointment in Holland next week with the surgeon. Warren's going with me so he can ask questions...I hope it will ease his mind.

In other news, I finally broke down and bought a pair of capris...I was holding out for as long as I could, but the weather today forced me to do it! I love the summertime---I can't wait until it comes to stay (for a little while).

I hope everyone has a happy Easter! W and I are going to my mom's house for dinner--she's decided to make a ham and a turkey as well as all the assorted sides that go with them...
NO WONDER WHY MY WHOLE FAMILY IS OVERWEIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's only going to be 6 of us...I don't know why she does that. anyway, I am making a key-lime pie, a strawberry cheesecake, a sugar free shortcake (for mom) and corn casserole (gram G's recipe) so I guess I am just as guilty as mom--huh.

No comments: