Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Is it Friday yet?!?

My date with Kenny is this Friday! I can't wait!! Warren and I are going to stay in G.R. after, and I am sure I will have to go to TGIFriday's for dinner the next night. That's his favorite restaurant. They DO have good food, but I would like to try something else once in a while.

Went to Mom and Dad's on Sunday to make ribs for Dad's b-day/Father's Day/Gramp's B-day. Dad's still hurting...he's off from work for a month or until he heals...Hopefully it will be soon...He is missing golf very badly right now. Speaking of golf...I am going to get out soon and play a few rounds so I can be ready when Kelly comes home for Labor Day...

I was reading the Manistee News Advocate today, and found out that Ryan Johns has passed away. He was living in Va. I didn't know he had moved. Very sad news.

No comments: