Wednesday, October 01, 2008

UNPACKING

So now I have to unpack. I have 6 years worth of our married life sitting, in boxes in our dining room. This is taking a really long time! I have no patience for this crap right now. I just want to snap my fingers and have everything be put away. Warren can't really help much either mostly because I have NO idea where I want to put things. My parents and grandparents are coming over Saturday for cake and ice cream...Mom's b-day today. So I will have to get everything out away before then. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Lori Anne Haskell said...

I HATE packing and unpacking. I feel your pain......

Good luck! :).

Nicole said...

I totally understand about the packing stuff...all my stuff is in storage. So you are having cake on Saturday...Yummy...Hope we can go out Friday night for a quick drink. I have a babysitter!!!