Friday, December 26, 2008

ham coma

so, everything went off without a hitch...dinner was ready, early, when we ate, everything was hot...and I didn't run out of food...which reminds me...if anyone is hungry.....my fridge is FULL!!The best dish??? Green beans! Strange...but I made these garlicky green beans...and everyone LOVED them....weirdos...

We were worried about getting the families together....saying it is like mixing oil and water would be a gross understatement. But, in the true spirit of the holidays...everyone was on their best behavior...and nothing got broken..except for the plate that I dropped. Correl Ware SHATTERS! OOPS!

I will post pictures later..they are in my mom's camera...and she took it with her. I think I am getting drunk tonight, and celebrating the holiday in true white trash fashion...I have lots of snacky foods leftover...and a bunch of beer and vodka, if anyone is interested....

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Glad to read that everything went well :-) Are you sick of ham yet?