Thursday, November 17, 2005

SNOW !@#@!

I can't believe the mess I woke up to this afternoon! There is all kinds of snow on the ground here. There was absolutely none at 11:30 when I laid down, and when I got up at 4:30, the trees and ground were covered. I suppose I should not be shocked..it IS November... I've been trying to gear up for the holidays, I have been listening to The Perfect Christmas from Bath and Body Works its pretty good. $1.00 from each cd set goes to Make a Wish Foundation too, so its a good thing!
Eric's recovering well, he goes back to work soon...it will be good for him to get out of the house for a while. I went over there the other night and watched movies with his girlfriend Jasmine. We watched The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and The Man of the House...both were pretty good too.

Works going well, I am up to 40 hours this week.. There's a huge poker tourney this weekend, with 160 people-1st place should be around $16K..not too bad for a Manistee tourney!

1 comment:

Lori Anne Haskell said...

Oh, I wish I could play in the tourney! And snow, YUCK.