Saturday, February 11, 2006

Kenny, here I come!

Warren and I will be going to see KENNY CHESNEY in June!!! His friend's wife got tickets on pre-sale through some radio station deal...I am so excited! Dierks Bentley and Miranda Lambert are supposed to be there too. I don't really care, I would buy a ticket to sit and watch him eat waffles...He's going to be at the Van Andel!!! Yipee!

We've also started discussing our 5th anniversary trip to Vegas. My parents are talking about renewing their vows for their 25th (which is the day before our 5th), so we are thinking that we might go with them. we have wanted to go back to Vegas since the plane trip home the last time! We are also thinking about asking Warren's best friend and his wife to go with us. I hope they can go, I think it would be great fun!! Well, I think I might just need a nap now...

2 comments:

Lori Anne Haskell said...

Like you need an excuse to go back to Vegas......:).

Shannon said...

Well, when you're right, you're right!!