Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Yet another trip to see Kid Rock!

Well, I think I am officially a fan of Kid Rock. There's another show at Boyne Mountain this summer. Aug 25th, so we're taking Warren's mom because she was mad that she didn't get to go the last 2 times. I know we'll have a great time. I get along pretty well with her. She's not too bad as far as mother's in law go...

There's not a whole lot going on, my house in on quarantine, Warren has a double eye infection, so I am not going anywhere while he's here. I don't want him to be alone, so I have been having his mom come sit with him while I am working. he might try to go to work tonight, he's feeling a little bit better, but it still looks gross. His eyes are all red, and he's got really light blue eyes anyway, so its really a stark contrast, and very zombie looking! YUCKY! I am knocking on wood as I type this, but as of yet, I have not caught it. If he makes it through work tonight, I think I might go over to my mom's to get away from all the germs for a day (and maybe use the pool if its warm enough).

Other than that, I guess once again, no news is good news...

No comments: