Thursday, July 10, 2008

General chicken


Got some new pics today, these are DAD!!! Can't tell from the ears, huh?
Funerals always make me think about morbidity and other morose things. I went to the funeral for a family friend today, and it has me thinking about life....and stuff.


The phone call I got from the doctor's office today was right in line with where my head is at. Two weeks ago, I had a ton of tests ran, I am having some problems in the 'female' arena, and wanted to be sure everything is a-okay. All my results came back normal, even my insulin levels, which haven't been normal in years. The next thing the doc did was to tell me to give her 5 days notice, and then she is going to put me on clomid. Well, I guess it IS time, I am going to be 31 this year, and I am thinking that we might really be ready....and if the drugs work like they're supposed to, I might be having multiples...which is the scariest thing in the WORLD to me! But, I guess we'll cross that bridge if we come to it. I don't know how long we're going to try, but we have even looked into adoption. I don't think we can cover the expense, but we are keeping our options open.


as for the title, I love general chicken....I was thinking about chineese food when I started this.


No comments: