Still no baby. The drugs aren't working, so the Doc is trying a different approach. She is going to try to treat my poly cystic ovarian syndrome first. Wish me luck...Now, since I don't already have enough stress in my life, I am waiting...right this moment to hear if I am pre approved for a house. We have been kinda looking for a few weeks, but now we have applied, and are waiting to see if we can really do it. Hope a pile of money falls into my lap too!