Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Sigh

Well, the holidays have passed..except for New Year's eve..which I do not count, because I have to work. I had a wonderful Christmas. I hope you did too. I got to spend time with both of our families, it was nice to see everyone, and to have time to sit and catch up with Warren's brother and his wife, and their kids. I don't think we've seen them since Sept. when Brandon was in the hospital after his accident. He looked great for someone that wasn't supposed to live to October, or if he did, he was supposed to be a vegetable...well, I got the best hugs from that vegetable this past weekend...It really puts the whole Christmas phenomenon into perspective.

Everyone is doing well, Eric is still living at mom and dad's, I think he'll be there forever.....Poor mom and dad!!

No comments: