Monday, December 05, 2005

Spending my anniversary with KID ROCK!

Well, I went on line and bought tix to see Kid Rock in G.R. next month. I was tempted to get the tix in Detroit, so we could visit Warren's family, and go see Lori and Kurt....but I don't know if I want to chance the weather in January...So we'll have to make it some other time. I think I might be able to swing it some time this summer...we REALLY need to go see his grandparents in Warren, they're not getting any younger...I guess time will tell.

I am becoming obsessed with e-commerce...I am in love with OVERSTOCK.com I found all kinds of Christmas gifts for myself there...I think my little Peanut might be buying mommy a new winter jacket from there---I know I have been a good girl this year...I don't have enough time or energy to be bad!!

Nothing new is going on in my personal life, not that I have one, I am married for Pete's sake! I don't do anything but watch my husband watch/coach sports and crochet---I am a bundle of excitement! My biggest event has been getting contacts...It is so nice to not have to wear my yucky glasses all the time. I love it--and I forgot that I have nice eyelashes...I might have to start wearing makeup or something....Yeah right! Any hooo--- I have a scrapbook to do...Good night.

1 comment:

Lori Anne Haskell said...

That's awesome you are going to the concert! I know you will have a great time!

And I am also an Internet addict. I love Overstock, have you tried www.smartbargains.com? Another good one. And for cds? www.deepdiscountcd.com. I can pretty much give you a discount website for ANYTHING. Happy shopping!