Thursday, August 31, 2006

Report from Boyne

I can't believe I am about to say this, but Kid Rock was better last time! I never thought I would say that, but this show was no where near as good as last year. He did do Crazy Bitch by Buckcherry, but that was THE HIGHLIGHT of the entire show. Last year, I couldn't say enough about what a performer he was...how great the show was, how much energy he had...etc...Obviously, being a newlywed is draining him! Damn that Pam Anderson!

Brethren days is this weekend, this signifies the official end of summer in these parts. Labor day is the end of the celebration...and I don't think I am anywhere near being ready for fall.. I do love the fall, but this has been such a great summer, I don't want it to end! Oh well, I guess another one will be coming, (in like 10 months) boo-hoo....

No comments: