Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Going to the BIG HOUSE

On Sept. 23rd. Warren and I will be in attendance when the Wolverines take on the Wisconsin Badgers! He is so excited!!! He's never been to a U of M game, (neither have I but I don't care) and he's the biggest sports nut! I can't wait to go with him!

I took the dog to the beach today. This was our first trip, he hates the water, and is usually not a very good walker. He would not go into the lake! I was standing in the water, and he would come to the edge, but refused to come in with me. What a huge baby! He has climbed into my mom's pool with me a couple of times, and was miserable the entire time! I have never heard of such a strange thing (a dog that doesn't like water)! He'll climb into the bathtub if I turn the faucet on very low, but that's all I can get him to do! Before I tortured him with the beach, I took him to the dog park in Manistee. He's also never been there, but since he was the only doggie there, I took him off his lead, and he ran and played, we both had a great time! Now, he's sleeping and I am trying to stay awake...oh, the life of a dog!

No comments: