Thursday, July 05, 2007

More Packing Fun

I am still packing...tomorrow, we are going to take the first load to the storage unit. I rented the biggest one they had and figure that way, I will be able to move stuff around and find everything I need in there...yeah right. I know how this really will go...everything will be all spread out, and I won't be able to move around, and I will get all pissed, and throw things...but at least I know ahead of time, so I can prepare... Today was supposed to be my night off, but I had to go in to work for 5 hours....I was fueled more by greed (overtime, plus holiday pay...HELL YEAH!) than by team spirit...but hey, at least I went in. There is nothing else going on in my life right now, which is a good thing, because I don't think I could handle any more drama right now.


Eric is graduating from massage school on the 16th. I guess they are having a ceremony and everything, so I took the night of work to go. I think he'd excited to be done, but its always hard to tell with him. I am excited for him...now he can start making some money for himself....yay Eric!

No comments: