Monday, July 02, 2007

Still NOTHING...

I still have heard nothing from those idiots....The 15th of this month will be the "30 days" that I was given on my answering machine. I Still have not heard anything about a court order...or anything like that. This is the first month that we haven't had to pay the mortgage payment...its kinda freaky...living here, and not having anything to pay except utilities...Which I am going to have shut off soon...as soon as I get a legal notice...which might never come...I don't know what to do...I want this whole thing to be over, but I am NOT telling them what they should be doing....if I was like them, I would have sold this place for scrap by now....and moved in with my parents...instead, I am still cleaning, and packing, and waiting...and waiting...for something to happen.

In other news, I am going to have the phone shut off at the end of this month. I am shooting for the 31st or 1st of Aug. It might be sooner, if I get things done by the, but it will definitely be by the 1st. So...you can contact me on my cell if you need me...the number will be in an e-mail soon...

No comments: