Saturday, May 21, 2005

Still alive!

I just finished my first night at the tables....I am still breathing! I don't know how I made it out of there alive...I am totally suprised that my table didn't start throwing things at my head...I was a bad dealer! Everyone said I did really well considering that it was my first night and I was very nervous! I don't get nervous...but I was shaking in my booties tonight...and then things started to get easier...I still made some mistakes, but I think I am going to enjoy it...

I watched the season finale of CSI: Thurs night. I love that show! I thought the ending was great and now I can't wait for the new season to start. I like CSI: Miami too, but its not nearly as good as the original. All I can say is that I am thankful that I don't have to work Sunday night so I can see Desperate housewives..I love that show too...My life would have been really boring these last few months without TV...my friend...( I do know just how pathetic that looks, trust me) Well, its creaping up on 5:00 am, I reckon I'll be hitting the hay now...

No comments: