Monday, May 23, 2005

This time of year

I hate this time of year...because Warren coaches the girls, I start liking them in their sophmore years and I cry every year when they graduate...Its almost like having 10 kids go away every 2 years...some of them are really hard to watch. I really get too attached to these silly little girls. And now, there are the boys too..I don't know what I am going to do, I've told them that I was going to stop coming to the games because I can't deal with this every single year...This year is worse, because he started with these girls when they were freshmen, and they came up to the varsity with him...so I know all of them very well...

Enough of that sappy crap...I am still trying to convince my mom that she should have a party for my dad...even the old lady mafia at work has told her she should have one too...she keeps saying that since dad doesn't drink, he wouldn't like a party, and I think she's wrong...I don't think there has to be drinking for there to be a party. But what do I know? I'm just a kid.

So, there's nothing else really going on in my life so far, work seems great, everyone's been really nice and they've all said I am doing well. I hope I don't let them down, because I really like it so far.. I got to deal carribean stud Saturday night, I really really liked it...its fun! Everyone says I'll change my mind about that soon enough, but I don't know. I am happy to just have a job!

No comments: