Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Ummmm...Hello??

Hi! I just figured that this is a faster way to let everyone know what's going on in my life. NOTHING!!
Not really, I am getting ready to start dealing cards at the Little River soon. I'll be on the graveyard shift (hopefully) that's from 2am to 10 am. I won't know what days off I'll have for a while yet. I saw the most disturbing show on Oprah (www.oprah.com)today. It was about child molestors and the women they were married to. This one woman found her boyfriend molesting her 3 year old and she shot him dead...AND GOT OFF!!! The jury found her not guilty! I thought that was the best outcome for that case...talk about swift justice! It really bothered me to watch that show...man there are some sickies out there.

Anywhooo...I got a phone call today, Warren's 10 year class reunion is also this year...HA! He was making fun of me for having to go...now he does too...I can't wait to go to mine. I would like to see all those people that I don't see anymore...now that I am living in the sticks.

Well, orientation is in the morning, so I'd better get some beauty sleep...

No comments: