Friday, June 03, 2005

Another season on the books

We went to watch the softball districts for Brethren. we had the bye in the first round, so we played the 2nd game against Manistee Catholic (who beat Onekama to play us). The girls did not play as well as I know they can play, they just don't ever seem hungry for victory! They start to get behind in the count, and all of their heads go down, and they start to make mental mistakes. They do it all the time in every sport....I've seen Basketball, Volleyball, and now softball for myself....I know they could be better, but I don't know how to convince them of that fact. Otherwise, nothing new to report...

We did have dinner at Big Al's tonight!!! I had been craving a sub from there for several months...and now I finally got one--it was wonderful!!!! I loved every bite! Next thing on my list in Scrib's Pizza from Muskegon....which Warren hates!!! He just doesn't know a good thing!

No comments: