Friday, June 17, 2005

Nothing

That's about all I have to say. There's nothing new. I did find out (scarily enough) that there was a knife and a gun pulled at that party last weekend...I don't understand people, I swear! No one was seriously injured. Thank goodness. Speaking of people being injured, its been all over the news that some guy was stabbed on River Street in Manistee on Saturday morning. The stabber is being sought, and the stabee was from Westland, nothing fatal, but I hear it was close to a major artery...some people should not be allowed out in public. It still unknown if the two knew each other, or if this was just another random act of violence. MAN AM I GLAD I MOVED OUT TO THE STICKS!!!!!!!!!! The worst thing I have had happen here is when that guy broke into our house right after we moved in. He's finally done serving his time and whatnot, I got a restitution check for like $13.00 I was like, YA-HOO! There's progress in the legal system for you....It was like his 3rd in home invasion and he got fricking PROBATION! The prosecutor told us that since he was a model probationer the LAST TIME he did this, they would probably give him probation again....and they DID! I saw his wife at the court house and she told her kids "there's the lady that's making daddy go away again" I was so pissed...but she had kids, so I was forced to bite my tongue again and not say anything...but if I see Phil Pelarski or his nasty stupid *itch wife somewhere, its on! By the way, he's still not legally allowed anywhere near me either!

3 comments:

Lori Anne Haskell said...

what the heck! I did not know about this! What did he take? How did you find him?

Shannon said...

He took a case of beer from the refrigerator...and I found him because he was still in my yard when I got out of bed (I was home at the time). He had the nerve to go hide the beer, and come back and talk to me afterward. I was sitting on the porch smoking (This was right before I quit) and when I told him to leave, he went and retrieved the beer, and walked to the bar across the street where he started looking into car windows. I woke up because he had slammed the door, but it took me a minute or 2 to figure out that he had been INSIDE my house while I was sleeping. 2 weeks later, Warren bought me Peanut....

Lori Anne Haskell said...

OK, that is scary! I am sure Peanut totally protects you though! HAHA.