Monday, June 13, 2005

Marilla Daze

Went to Aaron's party this weekend-drank waaay too much..and had far too much fun! It makes me wonder why we quit going out...until Sunday morning when my mom and dad stopped by to take us to breakfast and I couldn't get my head out of the toilet...Its gross, I know, but true. I promised myself I would not drink like that again...but its summer, and there was a fire and fireworks, good friends and roasted pig...as well as live music..I couldn't resist.

I had spent most of the day showing Warren's mom and g-pa how to deep fry and beer can cook chickens. They've decided to do like a hundred chickens for the family reunion this summer...even if its onle 40 chickens, its still going to be a lot of work...and of course, I've already committed to help...I need to have my head examined!

No comments: