Thursday, June 30, 2005

Shopping

I feel kind of obligated to write here as often as I can, I figure that if people are going to check this, I should at least take the time to update it every so often. I went shopping today...got a new outfit for the reunion tomorrow....I am getting anxious now, I think I just want to have it be over and done with. I am looking forward to seeing Rhonda and Nicole...I wonder how Nicole's pregnancy is going....I hope she'll be there. I haven't talked to Rhonda since right around the time Warren and I moved to Wellston...its been about 4 years now...I wonder how she's doing? I guess I'll find out soon enough!

2 comments:

Lori Anne Haskell said...

Where does Rhonda live now? What is she up to?

Shannon said...

Rhonda is in Indiana--in nursing school the last I heard. I haven't talked to her in about 4 years.