Sunday, June 05, 2005

busy busy busy

Yeaterday, we had 2 grad parties and 1 wedding to go to. This required me to use my impeccable planning skills as they were all over the place. The open houses were nice, I enjoy having a chance to chat with the families of the girls and let them all know how much they will be missed...its also fun to see where most of their idiosyncrasies come from. The wedding was one of the best receptions I've been to in quite some time. It was the Sexton-VanAtter wedding, most of Warren's cohorts from the High school were there...we had a blast. I haven't laughed that much in a long time. Then we went to the Deer Horn afterward with his friend Andy Frigon. He'll be graduating from Law school at Wayne in December. He's into probate, so I guess I'll be seeing him when I'm dead...ha-ha...It was nice to see all those people, sometimes I almost feel like I went to Brethren with him...I see more of them than I do my class...except for Joe Hendges, who works at Brethren now...

Well, Its a beautiful day, and I can't be inside any longer.

2 comments:

Lori Anne Haskell said...

What year did Warren graduate?

Shannon said...

1995